Keeping our earth healthy
First to market with industrial compostable coffee film and award-winning BPI certified compostable packaging for coffee. You want to wake up with us to develop your next sustainable solutions.
Our experience, knowledge, and leadership in graphic design for compostable packaging allow you to gain deep compostable film knowledge and commercialize custom-engineered films. Our compostable structures satisfy BPI standards and certification for industrial composting with proprietary compostable sealants, adhesives, and coatings. Also, thanks to our multiple certified structures and strong inventory of raw material, we go to market quickly and can ensure supply!
- Maximizes the use of sustainably sourced material with lidding made of a high percentage of plant-based materials.
- Reduces food waste from landfills and helps replenish soil by releasing valuable nutrients into soil.
- Avoids creating soil toxicity because of our extensive knowledge on ink compliance and printing requirements to meet BPI standards.
- Enhances your brand with 7-Color Extended Gamut printing process, pleasingly reproducing critical brand graphics.
Compostable mother bag
- Maintains freshness and provides shelf life thanks to high barrier films for moisture and oxygen.
- Enhances consumer experience with convenience features such as compostable valves and zippers.
- Delivers performance and machinability with engineered films to run on majority of existing FFS machinery.
APPLICATIONS: Coffee, Snacks and Dry Foods. Closed loop environments such as arenas, stadiums, national parks and airports.
Correctly labeling your packaging
For compostable packaging to perform its intended function, it should be readily and easily identifiable by consumers, composters and others. It needs to be differentiated from its non-compostable counterpart, thus avoiding contamination of organic streams.
The BPI Certification label indicates third-party verification of compostability for manufacturers and brand owners to use on products and packaging. It also allows consumers and composters to identify the package as compostable. BPI is the only third-party verification of ASTM standards for compostable products in North America.
Testing your package for compostability
We have heavily invested in an advanced compost lab to support you in achieving your sustainability goals. You will benefit from reduced lead times for trials, increased speed to market, improved film formulations and optimized solutions for performance and cost. Our lab is ISO 17025 certified for industrial compostability and is equipped to test and meet ASTM 6400 standards for compostable packaging.
“Sustainability will become the defining issue for coffee companies amid a rising tide of eco-anxiety. Brands will need to put their sustainable ethos at the heart of their communication, and become more proactive, with priority given to greener packaging, reducing carbon emissions and more help for farmers.” (
Source: Mintel Report – The future of coffee, 2021)